Thursday, February 5, 2009

Honey's new bed...

H had the same dog bed for the last 6 years, it's worn out and no amount of washing will bring it back to smelling fresh. Around Christmas time I decided to get her a really cool (expensive... to make up for all the years) new bed. She refused to lay in it, didn't want anything to do with it, and made her move to the couch in boycott. I'll be gifting the 'cool' bed to one of my brothers dogs next time I go home. Over the weekend I saw a dog bed on sale for under $10... I figured we would give it a try. Turns out she LOVES it! Go figure.
...eventually she still makes it back to the couch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love dogs. Sometimes I wonder about the idea that we own them because I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. I know I'm working for the two that live in my house. :)