Monday, February 9, 2009

Animal Magnetism....

Friday night PAWS held their Animal Magnetism event and I was lucky enough to be able to help out. They needed photographs of all the attending pets and their human guests. I love doing work with PAWS... except that I always want to take a puppy home. The little black and white pup (who's paw is getting ready to be eaten) stole my heart. I know he is already in a great home because there was a line on at least 3 people that night ready to adopt him.

This is Kona... and her human friend.

Zoe is a PAWS alumni... they adopted her recently.

Frankenstein... aka "Frankie"

Bida sticking her tongue out at the camera.

Half way through the event he CRASHED... too much excitement:)

And of course Lauren who was the best volunteer... she hung with me all night to make sure we got the names of everyone in the photographs. Thank You Lauren!

No comments: