Saturday, April 18, 2009

Work...? or Play...?

Photobucket
Ed asked if I would be free to help him 'work' on Friday... being the good friend I am I put my work aside for
the day to help him:) It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
Photobucket
Because of her grand size, it was a bit of a squeeze. Supervision is a must... glad I wasn't driving that rig!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Just before the splash...
Photobucket
Log Book: Dough is the first signature of the season... he was also the last signature of the previous season...
No one can question his dedication to the job!
Photobucket
Three and a half hours later we made it home... to Burnham Harbor. Patika Paradise is the first one on the
dock... isn't she pretty:) 
Photobucket
Love this view because I'll never see it this way again all season! 
Photobucket

No comments: