Saturday, March 14, 2009

more fun on the trampoline:)

Photobucket
I think the boys were trying to take Cindy for a ride...
Photobucket
Crystal's first time EVER on a trampoline... she was learning the basics of a 'butt-drop'...
Photobucket
Sonia was not too sure about all the shenanigans...
Photobucket
Then Tibby (the bear) joined in for some fun...
Photobucket
Somehow Tibby took it too far and landed in the neighbors yard, but Bruce saved her with 
a garden tool:) What would we do with out dads?
Photobucket
I know this look... it means I'm about to get an Eli special 'Flying-Knee-Jump'. I quickly tried 
to implement a new rule that who ever holds the camera is safe from the 'F-K-J'...
Photobucket
Eli had this to say about my new rule...
Photobucket
Sonia digs her brothers sense of humor...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the FKJ comment. Hysterical. :)